Becuase of our Human Sigma and Appreciative Team Building process we have achieve tangible measureable results fast.
Our Team builders address the challenge of building group harmony in groups where there is inevitable conflict and mis understanding and diversity issues.
OUr Team building process makes substantial progress to enabling and empowering dysfunctional groups to becoming more cohesive and effective teams. Our Team building programm neutralizes the Dysfunctions of Teams – fast, effective and permanently .
Appreciative Inquiry Team building activities
We assist teams to develop positive answers and related actionable plans around a range of positively focussed questions:
- What is needed from us (our Destiony)?
- Where are we going (our Cause)?
- How will we be together (our Calling)?
- Whom do we serve (our prospects, clients, customers)?
- What are their needs/wants, fears and issues?
- What is requires of us to perfom exceptionally (goals)?
- What are our strengths?
- What are our performance gaps?
- What are our promary goals, focus points and priorities?
- What’s our Stop, Start Continue improvement plan?
- What barriers will we face and how can we prevail?
- What skills, competencies and talents are required?
- What support is available?
- How will we measure and monitor performance?
- How/when will we celebrate, assess, review, refocus and disband?
Most of today’s organizational improvement results require effective appreciatve teamworking. Research reveals tha 80% typical change management and team buillding events efforts fail.
EG, Only 13 percent of teams received high ratings in 1 study. Another team effectiveness study revealed that in more than 50% of the teams monitored, many team members just gave up.
The challenge is that many workplace teams… aren’t teams – they are dysfunctional groups with a team label.
Here are some common reasons that teams and team buildings fail:
- Unclear Focus and Flimsy Workplace Context
- Not clarifying relevant Performance Gaps
- Lack of Clear Team communications
- Blame based Improvement Planning
- Limited Priority Setting
- Ineffective Skill, competenceis and talents
- “Safe” Feedback
- Irrelevant Measurements
- Priority Conflicts
- Unrealistic and unclear Goals
Life Masters Human Sigma Team building helps organizations understand the power and problems of team building, Leadership effectivness, CultureShift and guide new beliefs, and behaviors to build and sustain teams, rebuild trust and communications, grow effective leadership.
When teams are effectively lead, organized and guided, dramatic improvements occur in workplace productivity, relationships, customer service quality, innovation, engagement levels, team, individual morale and financial performance.