Choose us and Support Daily BREAD NPO
Who Is Charmain McGinley – Your power PCO
Founder of Daily Bread Org 2008. www.dailybreadcharity.org
A few of the good deeds we do. Each day we…
- Collect goods for Distribution to the poor and underpriviledged.
- Assist various government shelters as well as a farm school and crèche in Diepsloot
- use our little conference / team building venue as a safe house for abused woman and children.
- run a co-performance soup kitchen.
- function as a Corporate Cause Teambuilding company assuring our Corporate that their CSR is used for an accountable cause.
- assist the Douglasdale Police with various projects as I sit on the board of the Community Policing Forum for Douglasdale.
- We sponsor meals to 3 schools in Diepsloot on a tri-weekly basis.
- handle Disaster Management in the informal settlements
- We handle Donor and Funding local as well as International Profiles, Research, Surveys, Evaluation, Project Proposals, Reports, Events, Conferences, Assessments, Policy Documents, Training, Fundraising, Value AddedProgrammes, Sponsorship
- Most of our cases come from DDSAPS or nearby churches.
Charmains activities, Qualities …
- attend various meetings for Juvenile Restorative Justice.
- have Initiative, Leadership and Negotiation Skills.
- does a lot of the Facilitation at the Shelter and get involved with all Project Management.
- has extensive knowledge and experience of Marketing – inclusive of the Web as a Marketing tool.
- She isan advocate for Women and Children’s Rights
- She set up and implemented all the policies and procedures for the shelter I have set up and facilitate a programme dealing with Kids EQ.
- IS a non registered Foster Parent Fundraising Events CSR Projects with Corporate clients
- Contact Sharon at Child Welfare Kempton Park and Dr Adrienne Wulfsohn; Advocate Jean Berdou
- EVENT MANAGEMENT 1 EVENT MANAGEMENT 2 THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART 3 MARKETING RESEARCH 3 EVENT SPONSORSHIP 3 EVENT FACILITIES 4 SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION 4 ACCESSING EVENT 5 TICKETING AND ADMISSION -CRITICAL TICKETS INFORMATION 6 WEATHER 6 CROWD CONTROL -COMMON CROWD-RELATED RISKS 7 MODEL OF SPORTSCAPE 8 TRANSPORT AND PARKING 8 SECURITY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT -SECURITY FUNCTIONS -PLAN TO IMPROVE SECURITY 9 RISK MANAGEMENT -TYPES OF RISKS 10 -RISKS ANLYSIS PROCESS 11-12 -MANAGING THE RISKS 13 SPORT EVENT INTEGRATED MARKETING MODEL 14 TELEVISION, MEDIA AND MARKETING -BROADCASTING AND MEDIA ADVERTISING 14 VOLUNTEERS 15 HOSPITALITY 16 BUDGET 16 EVALUATION OF EVENT Strong Points: Planning and Organisational skills
- Customer Care and Service Focus
- Presentations to Clients Supplier
- Management Relationship
- Management Problem Solving Training
- Creating of New Idea’s – complete
- Visionary Event Management Marketing – webs, google, facebook, twitter, blogging, database etc
- Excellent People Skills
- I have extensive experience in Training “Service Excellence” to the Hospitality Industry.
- Facilitate training at Nedbank.(2010/2011) Project managed the Mike Dooly event in SA. (Septermber 2011) Project managed the Smollan conference and CSR (October 2011) Notably my clients are Mugg and Bean (Broadacres) , Barista in Dainfern, Erudite Financial services, Dyad Training & Development, Destination Points. I also train Domestics to cook wholesome family meals I have written a training manual for “Recession Busting”.
- I am also busy with my first Cook Book – “Pig Swill in Restaurants A tongue in cheek cookbook with tit bits from all the Restaurants and Kitchens I have worked in. I am Fully Computer Literate.
- I was private chef to Felicia Mabuza Suttle.
- I have prepared meals for Madiba as well as a host of other Stars, Celebrity’s and Corporates. I consult on all aspects of running a Successful Restaurant,Venue or NGO’s, or any Hospitality related Industry. I have very good People Skills and believe strongly in High Levels of Service Excellence. I believe in Networking and Marketing as your strongest arm of any business. I have a sound knowledge of Business Acumen. I have had 20 years of Restaurant, Eventing, Conferencing, Banqueting, Training and Entertainment experience. I have dealt with CEO’s to Vulnerable Children. I have a wide scope and understanding of our education system. I am somewhat of a workaholic. I welcome any challenge or obstacle in my way.
- Disaster Management in the informal settlements Donor and Funding local as well as International Profiles, Research, Surveys, Evaluation, Project Proposals, Reports, Events, Conferences, Assessments, Policy Documents, Training, Fundraising, Value AddedProgrammes, Sponsorship www.dailybreadcharity.org